For this week’s art activity, the goal was to make our name using spray paint. Before I started spray painting, I thought that the spray cans would be easy to handle and I could make what I want easily. What I ended up with was not what I expected at all. Some problems I had was that it was windy, so while I was spraying, the paint would sometimes move into a different direction. Another problem I had was that my hands were not too steady and I my lines did  not follow the sketch that I made before. Some positive things were that I liked the colors that I chose and I think it went well with the red cardboard. Compared to some better pieces of graffiti I saw on the streets, it looks like mine could use some touching up. If I had the chance to do this activity again I would make sure to do it on a better day and take my time this time.

WP_20170326_15_08_45_Pro.jpgWP_20170326_15_10_31_Pro.jpgWP_20170326_15_13_11_Pro.jpg

Advertisements